Content Cloud, Systemware’s Content Services Platform, can help you manage billions of documents and petabytes of data. Explore each capabilities topic for more information.
Find & Retrieve
Transform, Package, & Deliver
Storage & Retention
Security & Compliance
Service, Management & Support
Content compliance enhancements include data masking and data segmentation
- Mask files without modifying original files – rules apply dynamically during retrieval
- Ability to blur entire screen after inactivity (in seconds)
- Access unmasked data including mouse-over capability
- Apply rules to content and metadata
- Masking supports AFP, PDF and text (ASCII or EBCDIC files)
- Automatically and efficiently segment large data streams to facilitate event-based retention for compliance and security.
- Segregate parts of the data-stream (or pdf) that are repetitive (resources) and store once to reduce storage requirements for AFP and PDF
- Ability to hold objects based on document metadata (account number, customer name, card type, country, and region).
- Data segmentation available for AFP, PDF and text (ASCII or EBCDIC) files.
- Apply indexes at segment level and retrieve content at sub-segment level
- Create event-based retention to support content compliance
S3 Connector for Content Cloud
- Uses the Amazon S3 API to manage physical content storage.
- Use any S3-compatible device for content storage, giving you unparalleled flexibility for physical and cloud-based storage options.
Enhanced business indexes to support federated search
- Arrange documents for accessibility in a business/group/type hierarchy to support business line needs, convenience and for security.
- Configurable extraction templates – selected by index query at report, page or line level and corresponding results can be set to automatically download as CSV or XML;
- Add notes, local print extensions, text searches for AFP documents
Content Index Queue
- Content Index Queue accepts the XML output with the original image from OCR tools to initiate image processing.
- Supports automatic indexing, field validation and/or manual validation based on metadata availability.
Cloud manager updates including the following:
- New “standby” Cloud Manager nodes for business continuity
- Additional features for CAM designer and creation customer applications.
CMOD Connector Search Enhancements
- Updated CMOD connector to seamlessly search metadata from IBM Content Manager OnDemand using the IBM OnDemand Web Enablement Kit Java APIs.
- Retrieval, caching and management of requisite AFP resources.
From Small to Large
Content Cloud can handle any information from the smallest department to an entire enterprise to optimize digital ecosystems and improve business.