The top principles of a content services platform revolve around the adoption of an interconnected platform that can connect information throughout your organization. This gives a way for you to glean valuable insight into your organization’s content and allows you to drive future needs and growth. Skip to Content Services Statistically Speaking to get the full picture or continue for a glimpse.
The top principles are:
- Connecting repositories across your organization
- A flexible architecture that grows easily based on need or load capacity
- Store content and its metadata with a 360-degree view of all your data
- Be able to transform content into the desired format you need or require
- Provide a highly intuitive user interface
- The ability to have the entirety of the application managed for you
- Integration with other business applications and emerging technologies
Globally, the need for a robust content services platform (CSP) is exponential. A global society provides opportunity and growth in the IoT but with that comes the rise of vast quantities of data every day. Whether you are handling invoices, statements, or other content types, you must be able to keep up with the demand and exceed it, to be future-proof.
According to Data Bridge, $110 Billion The Global value of CSPs is expected to rise to an estimated value of $110.26 billion by 2026.
Adopting such a platform is no longer arduous and complicated. The ability to connect to, or migrate entirely, is one of the many benefits of a CSP. A hybrid solution can fit seamlessly into your organization. A hybrid solution connects data repositories and gives employees the productivity, autonomy, and potential to innovate without being limited by content unavailability. Opening your data to be discovered drives future business decisions. Knowledge is power in content services too.