Migrate Off IBM® CMOD Quickly, Without Disrupting Your Business
Modernize your organization while cutting costs with Content Cloud.
Systemware Legacy Archive Processor
Systemware provides a fast, intelligent strategy to migrate content from your legacy ECM systems to Content Cloud, without disruption to your business. For decades, we have refined our proprietary conversion process, the Systemware Legacy Archive Processor, or LAP. The LAP successfully migrates customers in weeks, not years, with no downtime or threat to data integrity. Our LAP process includes the tools and methodology needed for a successful migration, and it is backed by a team of experienced content services professionals trusted by some of the world’s largest organizations.
Migrate and connect your legacy repositories with a modern all-in-one content services platform
Regardless of where your information resides now, or in the future, our content services platform enables you to find and extract content across multiple connected systems through a single point of access. Systemware Content Cloud allows the information assets that power your organization to work together – seamlessly.
You guys saved us. You were true to your word and delivered. We’re now ready for what comes next. My advice to anyone in a similar position is – don’t wait!
Migrate Off of CMOD Quickly and Efficiently
Experts in legacy content software migration
Systemware has a team of migration professionals with decades of experience successfully modernizing content management and delivery systems. We know the mainframe well and have helped many customers move from software products like IBM® Content Manager OnDemand® onto on-premise distributed infrastructure as well as Systemware-hosted, fully outsourced cloud systems or any hybrid combination. Our legacy mainframe migration tools and processes are proven, fast, reliable, and built to minimize the impact to your customers.
Fast Legacy migration in weeks – not years
Systemware’s approach to mainframe migration is automated and seamless, so you don’t have to worry about a lengthy, expensive project. Our Legacy Archive Processor reduces the time to decommission your legacy CMOD systems, so you can start saving those expensive license and support costs. Once you’re free from IBM® CMOD you can start benefiting immediately with immediate access to all of your content, a dramatically increased user experience, and by meeting today’s and tomorrow’s information governance requirements without impacting speed and efficiency.
Content Cloud does more than IBM® Content Manager OnDemand®
Improve your compliance capabilities
Address new data privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- Dynamic data masking and obfuscation capabilities
- Content is encrypted when stored and during transmission
- Event-based retention – even for large statement print streams like AFP
Find the right content faster
- Locate the exact content you need quickly
- Perform federated search across multiple content repositories
- Indexing down to the line level for quick extraction of only the data you need
- Improve support for massive amounts of transactional content with Find Engine
Deliver content where and how you need it
- Efficiently manage print resources and save storage costs by only storing the original print stream content.
- Virtually segment large AFP, Xerox or PDF print files, reports and statements and transform them into your desired format (PDF, CSV, or XML)
- Package multiple files together as a single ZIP or PDF file
- Automate transformation, packaging, and delivery to simplify robotic processes
Do you look to the future or are you just in risk avoidance mode? Take a look at this Industry Watch to determine how to modernize your content services without disruption.
How we do it
What you get with Systemware
- Dedicated partner with lifetime support
- Step-by-step consultative process
Modern interface and capabilities
Better indexing and faster search
Powerful built-in content transformation, extraction, and delivery