Systemware Inc. is currently searching for an Inside Sales Representative in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be responsible for helping grow new business in assigned territory. You will use your sales, negotiation, and leadership skills to prospect, and conduct lead generation activities to identify Leads/Opportunities. You will work closely with the field sales team. If you have a proven track record of selling software and services, and you know how to build beneficial, positive relationships with customers, we want you to join our team.
- Conduct outbound prospecting and lead generation. Initiate and follow up with leads and provide activity updates in Marketing and CRM system. Qualify leads and schedule meetings and demos for Regional Sales Managers (RSMs).
- Display a real passion for managing accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services.
In addition, you will:
- Work with the field sales team to accurately report opportunities based upon realistic assessments.
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals.
- Partner with a field sales team to drive attendance to all field marketing events, follow-up with attendee lists, and create Systemware awareness in the territory.
- 1+ years of experience selling IT solutions in the Enterprise space. (Mainframe and Distributed Systems Tools, data intelligence, networking & systems performance, scheduling tools, cloud, applications, security, compliance, etc.).
- Hunter attitude and focus. New business, prospecting mentality. Have developed new business and managed full sales cycles.
- Teamwork & Leadership skills.
- Self-starter able to work independently but also be a contributing member of a team and share your successes.
- Consultative sales experience. Proven success in a consultative sales environment. Consultative sales/ solution selling training.
- Customer centric mentality.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Previously worked in fast growing software sales company.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- A logical and analytical thinker and have demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Strong technical aptitude, strong computer skills – Salesforce, Word, Excel.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Desire to grow within sales field organization.
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services
- Business Development
- Information Technology