Our new user interface is the cleanest, easiest-to-use and most efficient yet, and we’re hoping you’ll join us next week for a live demonstration.
Mark your calendars for noon Central time on Wednesday, June 26, when we’ll hold a webinar on the new UI. The presenters will be Frankie Basso, Systemware’s vice president of marketing, and Pat Sheehan, our vice president of development. Click here to register.
The new browser-based interface provides you with the ability to:
- Seamlessly search, retrieve and combine content from all Content Servers in your environment
- Easily apply indexes and create text queries with the new Content Query
- Save and organize your favorite searches, documents and folders
- Record and create repeatable scripts that can be scheduled
- Navigate through all Content Servers from a single interface.
Join us for the webinar and see for yourself how the UI’s enhanced capabilities can help you more efficiently find and access critical business content. We hope you’ll agree that our the UI is our best yet and start planning your implementation!